While medical aesthetics procedures help to enhance and create a youthful appearance, your skin is a forever investment that will pay great dividends. High grade skincare used regularly is key for long-term results.
The products we carry are designed and chosen to address specific skin types and directly target common issues.
C E Ferulic®
C E Ferulic® is a revolutionary antioxidant combination that delivers advanced environmental protection against photoaging by neutralizing free radicals that cause accelerated signs of aging.
- Provides advanced environmental protection against damaging free radicals induced by UVA, UVB, and infrared radiation A
- Increases firmness and replenishes lipids to visibly reduce wrinkles
- Once absorbed, this serum can’t be washed or rubbed off. It remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours, making it an excellent addition to sunscreen.
One main cause of visible aging is glycation, which occurs when excess glucose molecules bind to collagen and elastin fibers and prompt the formation of advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.s) that lead to severe skin wrinkling. A.G.E. Interrupter is a unique treatment formulated with 4% blueberry extract, 30% Proxylane™ and 0.2% phytosphingosine to help prevent the glycation process and correct severe signs of aging in mature skin.
- Blueberry extract helps slow down the process of advanced glycation end-product (A.G.E.) formation, preventing collagen and elastin fibers from becoming rigid
- Proxylane™ stimulates GAG synthesis, restoring water and nutrients to the skin
- Phytosphingosine helps protect the skin’s barrier to alleviate discomfort associated with dry, aging skin
A.G.E. Eye Complex
The signs of intrinsic aging, caused by internal factors such as hormonal shifts and metabolic slowdown, are most evident in the delicate eye area. A.G.E. Eye Complex is a three-dimensional treatment that contains a unique combination of ingredients to dramatically improve the appearance of dark circles, wrinkles, and puffiness caused by intrinsic aging.
- Proxylane™ reduces wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Blueberry extract helps prevent future wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Complex of flavonoids and synergistic peptides reduces the appearance of dark circles and diminishes puffiness and under-eye bags
- Optical diffusers improve radiance in tired, dull eyes
Triple Lipid Restore
Aging skin is increasingly susceptible to lipid depletion: the loss of natural compounds in skin’s surface, present in the form of ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids. This lipid loss compromises skin’s natural protective barrier, resulting in visible signs of accelerated aging, as skin loses its ability to effectively self-repair.
Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is an anti aging cream formulated with a maximized concentration of lipids: 2% pure ceramides, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids. This unique anti aging lipid correction cream contains the first 2:4:2 cholesterol-dominant ratio to help restore skin’s external barrier and support natural self-repair, while potently nourishing aging skin for improvement in visible signs of accelerated aging. Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 has been clinically proven to improve the visible appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and overall radiance.
- Restores essential skin lipids: ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids
- Improves the look of skin fullness, texture, and pore appearance
- Improves the appearance of skin evenness and overall radiance
- Provides improved hydration in 24 hours
- Unique stabilization system in a lightweight and fast-absorbing texture
Formulated to combat collagen breakdown and moisture loss in aging skin, this light, rehabilitative cream restores firmness, replenishes lost moisture, and nourishes depleted skin.
- Helps correct age-related damage
- Supports collagen and hyaluronate production to firm skin
- Supports replacement of lipids in dry skin
- Protects against free-radical damage
- Formulated for dry, mature skin
This revolutionary resurfacing and replenishing serum surpasses the results of a 20% daily glycolic treatment while simultaneously reinforcing the skin’s barrier for healthier, more radiant skin.
- Normalizes epidermal renewal to create a noticeably smoother, softer surface texture
- Stimulates enzymes that help break the bonds that bind dead cells to the surface of the skin, to dramatically diminish surface lines and wrinkles
- Speeds skin-cell turnover to improve skin’s radiance, keeping new, healthy skin on the surface
- Balances skin moisture levels
- Reinforces the skin’s barrier
Our retinol products help stimulate cell regeneration and build collagen to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots from both photo- and intrinsic aging. Retinol 0.5 contains 0.5% pure retinol and is recommended as a prerequisite to SkinCeuticals Retinol 1.0.
- Helps reduce appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, uneven skin tone
- Preserves optimal retinol stability and minimizes irritation commonly associated with the use of retinol
- Ensures maximum amount of retinol reaches the target site
Hyaluronic Acid Intensifier (H.A.)
H.A. Intensifier is a multi-beneficial corrective serum proven to amplify skin’s hyaluronic acid levels. This unique formulation contains a high concentration of pure hyaluronic acid, proxylane™, and botanical extracts of licorice root and purple rice to support skin’s hyaluronic acid levels and deliver surface hydration, helping improve the visible appearance of firmness, smoothness, and facial plumpness. This hyaluronic acid serum may be used as part of a home skincare regimen after dermal fillers; always consult with your physician for individual at-home advice.
- Amplifies skin’s hyaluronic acid levels by 30%
- Reduces the look of crow’s feet, nasolabial folds (parenthesis around the mouth or laugh lines), and marionette lines (lines from the corners of the mouth down to chin) for smoother, firmer skin
- Delivers long lasting hydration to visibly improve skin’s texture
- Unique serum-gel texture format creates a smooth canvas on skin
- Paraben- and dye-free, ideal for all skin types
- Can be used as home care after dermal fillers; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
request an appointment
Send us an appointment request in the form below, or ask us a question. Need a free consultation? Let us know!